• Wall-plate access point with five 1 Gbports and two pass-through ports
• Provides punch-down block for Ethernetand Pass-through input ports
• Up to 866 Mbps for Radio 1 and 300 Mbpsfor Radio 2
• Both radios can operate at full capacityusing 802.3af PoE or on AC power
• Multiple SSIDs and VLANs per AP
• Integrated firewall, traffic shaping, QoScontrols, and spectrum load balancing per SSID
• Multiple guest access options withcaptive portal and walled garden support
• Wi-Fi analytics and performance monitoring
• Support for wireless mesh networking
ErgonomicDesign and High Performance
The W-68 wall-plate access point is anenterprise grade MIMO 802.11ac access point with dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4GHz band radios supporting 802.11a/n/ ac, 802.11b/g/n, two spatial streams, anddata rates of up to 866 Mbps and 300 Mbps, respectively.
WhyChoose the W-68?
The W-68 is ideal to meet the everincreasing needs of hotels and their guests. High speed Wi-Fi will provide yourguests with Internet connectivity and access to on-site amenities. The sleekergonomic design can be placed in any location flush with the wall and can beinstalled easily by “non-IT” staff. The W-68 features four 1 Gb switch ports tosupport a range of in-room IP devices, reducing costs in additional cabling,switch, and power sourcing equipment. The phone pass-through supports standarddigital telephones that require native access to an in-house PBX system.Additionally, one of the 4 wired ports can power devices such as IP telephones.
MojoCloud Managed WiFi
The W-68 is managed by the Mojo cloudmanaged platform which enables a complete workflow for wireless access,security and engagement. It leverages a purpose-built cloud architecture toproduce enterprise-grade wireless networks for every application required, andensures high reliability through an approach that is automated, scalable,secure and cost effective.
The future of WiFi requires intelligent,self-reliant access points that support high-performing, highly reliablenetworks without the need of antiquated controllers. This approach removes thecomplexity, instability and high costs associated to enterprise WiFi today.
The W-68 creates WiFi networks that requireless time and resources to deploy and maintain compared to traditional devices,resulting in significant cost savings.
• Mojo access points take less than twominutes to activate and configure after connecting to the cloud
• Support for up to eight individual SSID’sper radio allows for maximum flexibility in network design
• Network controls like NAT, Firewall andQoS occur at the access point level, ensuring faster and more reliable networks
• Persistent scanning of all 802.11channels results in increased insight and data about surrounding environmentalfactors that assist in RF optimization and client handling
• Smart steering addresses sticky clientissues by automatically pushing clients with low speeds to a closer accesspoint
• Band steering manages channel occupancy,pushing clients to the 5GHz channel for optimal throughput
• Access points continue to broadcast andsupport wireless networks even if their connection with the cloud isinterrupted
The W-68 offers complete visibility andcontrol of the wireless airspace that keeps the integrity of the network incheck and actively protects users without manual intervention.
• Every Mojo access point is equipped withthe industry’s only fully integrated wireless intrusion prevention capabilities
• Runs complete spectrum scans while simultaneouslyserving wireless clients without a third radio
• Mojo’s patented Marker PacketsTM are usedto accurately detect access points on any network with the fewest falsepositives in the industry
• Mojo access points can be converted to adedicated security sensor with a single click for maximum wireless protection
• VLAN monitoring enables a virtualconnection to non-WiFi networks for complete network rogue detection andprevention
• Automatic prevention combines over-the-wire and over-the-air techniques to keep unauthoirzed clients on thenetwork and authorized clients on it
• Access points continue to scan forwireless threats and enforce security policy even if their connection with thecloud is interrupted
The W-68 collects massive amounts of dataand supports immersive guest network experiences that develops and reinforcesthe relationship between them and the brand.
• Persistent scanning of all 802.11channels results in a comprehensive list of active wireless clients across theenterprise
• Choice statistics like location,duration, distance from access point and time of day are stored locally forevery active wireless client
• Choice statistics like session duration,total data transfer up and down, data rate, smart device type and top-leveldomain are stored locally for every active connection
• Real-time notifications sent to thirdparty systems that alert to the presence of enrolled devices • Enablesproximity marketing programs that trigger when certain devices are present
• Triggers automatic messaging via MMS,in-browser notifications and more
• 100% controller-free
• Zero-touch deployment through automaticcloud activation and configuration
• Cloud-defined operating modes fordedicated access, dedicated security or dual-mode
• Support for upto eight distinct SSIDs perradio
• Integrated firewall, traffic shaping, QoSand BYOD controls per SSID
• Dynamic RF optimization through smartsteering, band steering and optimal channel selection
• Automated device access logging
• No-WiFi VLAN monitoring for extendedrogue access point detection
• Third party analytics integration forreal-time data transfer
• Self-healing wireless mesh networking