Indoor, 2x2:2 MIMO access radio, up to 866 Mbps
Enterprise-grade MIMO 802.11ac Wave 1 dual-radio access point supporting two spatial streams, up to 80 MHz Channel width support, and fully featured using 802.3af (PoE) power
Low cost, high performance for most standard Wi-Fi needs
Designed for networks supporting smartphones and tablets that need basic internet access
Ideal for branch offices and smaller-footprint stores
• Up to 300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz radio
• Up to 866 Mbps for 5 GHz radio
• 802.11ac Wave 1 support
• 2x2 MIMO with two spatial streamsper radio
• Four integrated omnidirectionalantennas
• 20/40/80 MHz channel widthsupport
• 1x Gigabit Ethernet port
• Full operational capacity with802.3af PoE or DC power
• Horizontal (ceiling) or vertical (wall)mounting support
Low Cost, High Performance
The Mojo C-65 is an enterprisegrade2x2 MIMO 802.11ac access point withdual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHzband radios supporting 802.11a/n/ac,802.11b/g/n, two spatial streams, anddata rates of up to 866 Mbps and300 Mbps, respectively.
Why Choose the C-65?
The C-65 delivers enterprise-gradefunctionality to environments thatrequire standard network and Internetaccess. It is built for networks designedfor heavy smartphone and tablet accesslike guest or public WiFi, or smaller-footprint locations that support limiteddevices. Common deployment scenariosinclude branch offices, stores and smallclassrooms.
The C-65 has one of the lowest costs ofany access point on the market todaythat delivers high-quality, enterprise-grade features and functionalityexpected by all organizations.
Mojo Cloud Managed WiFi
The C-65 is managed by the Mojo cloudmanaged platform which enables acomplete workflow for wireless access,security and engagement. It leveragesa purpose-built cloud architecture toproduce enterprise-grade wirelessnetworks for every application required,and ensures high reliability through anapproach that is automated, scalable,secure and cost effective.
• 100% controller-free• Zero-touch deployment throughautomatic cloud activation andconfiguration
• Cloud-defined operating modes fordedicated access, dedicated securityor dual-mode
• Support for up to eight distinct SSIDsper radio
• Integrated firewall, traffic shaping, QoSand BYOD controls per SSID
• Dynamic RF optimization throughsmart steering, band steering andoptimal channel selection
• Automated device access logging
• No-WiFi VLAN monitoring for extendedrogue access point detection
• Third party analytics integration forreal-time data transfer
• Self-healing wireless mesh networking
What Really Matters
The future of WiFi requires intelligent,self-reliant access points that supporthigh-performing, highly reliable networkswithout the need of antiquated controllers.This approach removes the complexity,instability and high costs associated toenterprise WiFi today.
The C-65 supports WiFi networks thatrequire less time and resources to deployand maintain compared to traditionaldevices, resulting in significant costsavings.
• Mojo access points take less than twominutes to activate and configure afterconnecting to the cloud
• Support for up to eight individual SSID’sper radio allows for maximum flexibilityin network design
• Network controls like NAT, Firewall andQoS occur at the access point level,ensuring faster and more reliablenetworks
• Persistent scanning of all 802.11channels results in increased insight anddata about surrounding environmentalfactors that assist in RF optimization andclient handling
• Smart steering addresses sticky clientissues by automatically pushing clientswith low speeds to a closer access point
• Band steering manages channeloccupancy, pushing clients to the 5 GHzchannel for optimal throughput
• Access points continue to broadcastand support wireless networks evenif their connection with the cloud isinterrupted
The C-65 offers complete visibilityand control of the wireless airspacethat keeps the integrity of the networkin check and actively protects userswithout manual intervention.
• Every Mojo access point is equippedwith the industry’s only fully integratedwireless intrusion prevention capabilities
• Runs complete spectrum scans whilesimultaneously serving wireless clientswithout a third radio
• Mojo’s patented Marker PacketsTM areused to accurately detect access pointson any network with the fewest falsepositives in the industry
• Mojo access points can be converted toa dedicated security sensor with a singleclick for maximum wireless protection
• VLAN monitoring enables a virtualconnection to non-WiFi networks forcomplete network rogue detection andprevention
• Automatic prevention combinesover-the-wire and over-the-airtechniques to keep unauthorized clientsoff the network and authorized clientson it
• Access points continue to scan forwireless threats and enforce securitypolicy even if their connection with thecloud is interrupted
The C-65 collects massive amountsof data and supports immersive guestnetwork experiences that develops andreinforces the relationship between themand the brand.
• Persistent scanning of all 802.11 channelsresults in a comprehensive list of activewireless clients across the enterprise
• Choice statistics like location, duration,distance from access point and time ofday are stored locally for every activewireless client
• Choice statistics like session duration,total data transfer up and down, datarate, smart device type and top-leveldomain are stored locally for every activeconnection
• Real-time notifications sent to third partysystems that alert to the presence ofenrolled devices
• Enables proximity marketing programsthat trigger when certain devices arepresent
• Triggers automatic messaging via MMS,in-browser notifications and more