Enterprise-grade MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 tri-radio access point supporting two spatial streams on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz access radios, up to 80 MHz channel width support and fully featured using 802.11at (PoE+) power
Fourth 2.4GHz Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio.
Up to 876 Mbps on 5 GHz access radio and up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz access radio
A multi-function dual-band 2x2 MIMO third radio for dedicated scanning, which provides continuous RF visibility for smarter RRM, over-the-air WIPS protection, ability to do packet captures and run client connectivity tests
Ideal for low to medium density WiFi needs such as small to medium-sized classrooms, branch offices and small footprint stores
Best value 802.11ac Wave 2 tri-radio access point designed for cost-conscious organizations
• 2x2 MU-MIMO with two spatialstreams per radio
• Third 2x2 MIMO radio for dedicatedRF and WIPS scanning
• 802.11ac Wave 2 support
• Up to 300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz radio
• Up to 867 Mbps for 5 GHz radio
• Six integrated omnidirectionalantennas
• 20/40/80 MHz channel widthsupport
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy(BLE)
• 2x Gigabit Ethernet port
• Full Operational Capacity with802.3at PoE+
Top Performance at the Best Price
Mojo C-110 is an enterprise-grade 2x2MU-MIMO tri-radio 802.11ac access pointwith dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHzradios supporting 802.11a/n/ac Wave 2,802.11b/g/n, two spatial streams, anddata rates of up to 876 Mbps and 300Mbps, respectively. It also contains a third2x2 MIMO 802.11ac radio for dedicatedmulti-function scanning and a fourth 2.4GHz Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio.
Why Choose the C-110?
The C-110 provides best valueamongst high-performing, modernaccess points designed for cost-conscious organizations. Built usingthe latest 802.11ac Wave 2 chipsets, theC-110 is perfect for medium densityenvironments looking for the highperformance and advanced features ofcurrent access points without the highcost. Common deployment scenariosinclude small and medium schools,distributed remote offices, small meetingrooms, and enterprise campuses.
The C-110 provides access to advancedaccess point features like role-basedfirewalls and application visibility withoutthe high cost typically associated withWave 2 devices. The C-110 is also aperfect fit for organizations in need offuture-ready dedicated security sensors.
iBeacon Bluetooth Low Energy Support
The Mojo C-110 supports the iBeaconBluetooth Low Energy (BLE) standard.BLE is used for proximity based serviceson mobile devices via an applicationecosystem. C-110 can be configuredto advertise a unique identifier throughiBeacons at a periodic interval.
• 100% controller-free
• Zero-touch deployment throughautomatic cloud activation andconfiguration
• Support for up to eight distinct SSIDsper radio
• Integrated layer 2 and applicationfirewall, per-user bandwidth controls,and QoS per SSID
• Dynamic RF optimization throughsmart steering, band steering andoptimal channel selection
• Automated device access logging
• Non-WiFi VLAN monitoring forextended rogue access pointdetection
• Third party analytics integration forreal- time data transfer
• Self-healing wireless mesh networking
Mojo Cloud Managed WiFi
The C-110 is managed by the Mojo cloudand leverages a purpose-built cloudarchitecture to produce enterprise-gradewireless networks for every applicationrequired, ensuring high reliability throughan approach that is automated, scalable,
What Really Matters
The future of WiFi requires intelligent,self-reliant access points that supporthigh-performing, highly reliablenetworks without the need of antiquatedcontrollers. This approach removes thecomplexity, instability and high costsassociated to enterprise WiFi today.
The C-110 creates WiFi networks thatrequire less time and resources to deployand maintain compared to traditionaldevices, resulting in significant costsavings.
• Mojo access points take less than twominutes to activate and configure afterconnecting to the cloud
• Support for up to eight individual SSID’sper radio allows for maximum flexibilityin network design
• Network controls like NAT, Firewalland QoS occur at the access pointlevel, ensuring faster and more reliablenetworks
• Persistent scanning through backgroundscanning of all 802.11 channelsincreases insight and data to assist in RFoptimization and client handling
• Smart steering addresses sticky clientissues by automatically pushing clientswith low speeds to a closer access point
• Band steering manages channeloccupancy, pushing clients to the 5GHzchannel for optimal throughput
• Access points continue to broadcastand support wireless networks evenif their connection with the cloud isinterrupted
The C-110 offers complete visibility andcontrol of the wireless airspace that keepsthe integrity of the network in check andactively protects users without manualintervention.
• Every Mojo access point is equippedwith the industry’s only fully integratedwireless intrusion prevention capabilities
• Runs complete spectrum scans whilesimultaneously serving wireless clientsthrough background scanning
• Mojo’s patented Marker PacketsTM areused to accurately detect access pointson any network with the fewest falsepositives in the industry
• VLAN monitoring enables a virtualconnection to non-WiFi networks forcomplete network rogue detection andprevention
• Automatic prevention combinesover-the-wire and over-the-airtechniques to keep unauthorized clientsoff the network and authorized clientson it
• Access points continue to scan forwireless threats and enforce securitypolicy even if their connection with thecloud is interrupted
The C-110 collects massive amountsof data and supports immersive guestnetwork experiences that develops andreinforces the relationship between themand the brand.
• Persistent scanning of all 802.11 channelsresults in a comprehensive list of activewireless clients across the enterprise
• Choice statistics like location, duration,distance from access point and time ofday are stored locally for every activewireless client
• Choice statistics like session duration,total data transfer up and down, datarate, smart device type and top-leveldomain are stored locally for every activeconnection
• Real-time notifications sent to third partysystems that alert to the presence ofenrolled devices
• Enables proximity marketing programsthat trigger when certain devices arepresent
• Triggers automatic messaging via MMS,in-browser notifications and more