Enterprise-grade MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-radio access point supporting four spatial streams across both radios, up to 160 MHz Channel width support, and fully featured using PoE+ (802.3at) power
Most powerful access point leveraging multi-user MIMO and beamforming for ultimate throughput potential
The best device for critical, high-density networks in schools, auditoriums, meeting rooms and enterprise campuses
Best-in-class performance at the same price of competitive 802.11ac Wave 1 access points
• Up to 800 Mbps for 2.4 GHz radio
• Up to 1.7 Gbps for 5 GHz radio
• 802.11ac Wave 2 support
• 4x4 MU-MIMO with four spatialstreams per radio
• Eight integrated omnidirectionalantennas
• 20/40/80/80+80 MHz channelwidth support
• 2x Gigabit Ethernet por
t• Simultaneous MU-MIMO clients
• Full operational capacity with802.3at PoE+
• Wall and ceiling mounting support
Ergonomic Design and HighPerformance
Mojo C-120 is an enterprise-grade4x4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac AP with dualconcurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bandradios supporting 802.11a/n/ac Wave 2,802.11b/g/n, four spatial streams, anddata rates of up to 1.7 Gbps and800 Mbps, respectively.
Why Choose the C-120?
C-120 is a leader in the next generation802.11ac access point ecosystem,boasting four antennas and four spatialstreams for truly unprecedentedthroughput and client capacitycapabilities. C-120 is a must for all critical,high-density networks that expect a highvolume of diverse clients with diverseneeds. Common deployment scenariosinclude large schools, large remoteoffices, auditoriums, meeting rooms, andenterprise campuses.
With its Wave 2 chipset, the C-120 takesadvantage of the latest modulation andbeamforming techniques to transformWiFi networks and offer the speeds andreliability once thought only possibleover the wire. Best of all, the C-120offers this best-in-class performance ata similar cost of competitive 802.11acWave 1 access points.
Mojo Cloud Managed WiFi
C-120 is managed by the Mojo Cloud thatenables a complete workflow for wirelessaccess, security and engagement.It leverages a purpose-built cloudarchitecture to produce enterprise-gradewireless networks for every applicationrequired, and ensures high reliabilitythrough an automated, scalable, secureand cost effective approach.
• 100% controller-free• Zero-touch deployment throughautomatic cloud activation andconfiguration
• Cloud-defined operating modes fordedicated access, dedicated securityor dual-mode
•Support for up to 8 distinct SSIDs perradio• Integrated firewall, traffic shaping,QoS and BYOD controls per SSID
• Dynamic RF optimization throughsmart steering, band steering andoptimal channel selection
• Application visibility through layer 7deep packet inspection
• Automated device access logging
• No-WiFi VLAN monitoring forextended rogue access pointdetection
• Third party analytics integration withreal-time data transfer
• Self-healing wireless mesh networking
What really matters
The future of WiFi requires intelligent,self-reliant access points that supporthigh-performing, highly reliablenetworks without the need of antiquatedcontrollers. This approach removes thecomplexity, instability and high costsassociated to enterprise WiFi today.
The C-120 creates WiFi networks thatrequire less time and resources to deployand maintain compared to traditionaldevices, resulting in significant costsavings.
• Mojo access points take less than twominutes to activate and configure afterconnecting to the cloud
• Support for up to eight individual SSID’sper radio allows for maximum flexibilityin network design
• Network controls like NAT, Firewalland QoS occur at the access pointlevel, ensuring faster and more reliablenetworks
• Persistent scanning of all 802.11 channelsresults in increased insight and dataabout surrounding environmentalfactors that assist in RF optimization andclient handling
• Smart steering addresses sticky clientissues by automatically pushing clientswith low speeds to a closer access point
• Band steering manages channeloccupancy, pushing clients to the 5 GHzchannel for optimal throughput
• Access points continue to broadcastand support wireless networks evenif their connection with the cloud isinterrupted
The C-120 offers complete visibility andcontrol of the wireless airspace that keepsthe integrity of the network in check andactively protects users without manualintervention.
• Every Mojo access point is equippedwith the industry’s only fully integratedwireless intrusion prevention capabilities
• Runs complete spectrum scans whilesimultaneously serving wireless clientswithout a third radio
• Mojo’s patented Marker PacketsTM areused to accurately detect access pointson any network with the fewest falsepositives in the industry
• Mojo access points can be converted toa dedicated security sensor with a singleclick for maximum wireless protection
• VLAN monitoring enables a virtualconnection to non-WiFi networks forcomplete network rogue detection andprevention
• Automatic prevention combinesover-the-wire and over-the-airtechniques to keep unauthoirzed clientson the network and authorized clientson it
• Access points continue to scan forwireless threats and enforce securitypolicy even if their connection with thecloud is interrupted
The C-120 collects massive amountsof data and supports immersive guestnetwork experiences that develops andreinforces the relationship between themand the brand.
• Persistent scanning of all 802.11 channelsresults in a comprehensive list of activewireless clients across the enterprise
• Choice statistics like location, duration,distance from access point and time ofday are stored locally for every activewireless client
• Choice statistics like session duration,total data transfer up and down, datarate, smart device type and top-leveldomain are stored locally for every activeconnection
• Real-time notifications sent to third partysystems that alert to the presence ofenrolled devices
• Enables proximity marketing programsthat trigger when certain devices arepresent
• Triggers automatic messaging via MMS,in-browser notifications and more