ExtremeWireless™ WiNG 7622802.11ac Access Point
Enterprise Grade Wi-Fi For Small Budgets
Priced for the mass market, the enterprise-grade ExtremeWireless WiNGAP 7622 is ideal for budget-conscious business owners like you. While thecompetition claims to offer value, they strip their APs to the point of beingan empty promise. Not so with the AP 7622. Gentle on wallets, its intelligentExtremeWireless WiNG 5 operating system is aggressive in outwittinginterference and congestion that can disappoint your customers and hinderyour business. With its non-tech simplicity, installing it, setting it up, andmanaging it is a no-brainer, whether on-premise or private cloud withExtreme NSight™. Have a chain of shops and restaurants? The sky’s the limitfor massive scalability, reliable connectivity, and capabilities no other accesspoint can match.
Best Value Enterprise-Grade 802.11ac
Why compromise quality for price? The AP 7622 doesn’t just lower yourexpenses; it elevates your wireless experience. You can get the lowest-priced AP on the market offering the most robust set of enterprise-classfeatures, so you can avoid the hidden costs of cheaply-made access points.
Designed for Small Spaces
If you are a small retailer, restaurant, quick serve, or cafe, the AP 7622is designed for you. Until now, you had little choice. Buy a complex andexpensive AP designed for conglomerates or a cheap, consumer-gradeproduct prone to fail. The AP 7622 solves all that. Extreme Networkspared it down so it won’t overwhelm your business or budget. Yet, it’s stillincredibly reliable and powerful.
Don’t have an IT department? Don’t worry, the AP 7622 wascreated for people already busy running their own business–just like you. Out of the box, the AP 7622 can easily fit intoyour shop or restaurant, as its housing comes with a built-inT-bar mounting clip. Simply twist in place. With zero-touchsetup, there’s nothing to it. Whether you install one orone thousand APs across your entire chain, managementwill be a cinch with WiNG 5 management, with the user-friendly design, auto-provisioning, auto-adoption to a WiNGController, and automatic RF management.
The AP 7622’s WiNG 5 operating system ensures yournetwork automatically avoids bottlenecks, interferenceinterruptions, and roaming glitches. Additionally, theAP 7622 includes a flexible radio design that can beeasily tailored to the application. For your small shop orrestaurant’s wireless network, configure the AP 7622 asa dual-band access point. If you have a small warehousewith mobile inventory, configure it as a 2x2, 2.4GHz AP toincrease range and support mobile computers.
• Multi-operational modes including real-time dual-band, dual-concurrent
• 2.4GHz + 5GHz concurrent single stream (1x1:2.4G + 1x1:5G)
• 2.4GHz or 5GHz dual stream (2x2:2.4G or 2x2:5G)
• 20, 40, 80 MHz Channels
• AMSDU, AMPDU, RFIS, STBC (when running 2x2 single band), LDPC
• MIMO power save (static and dynamic)
• Maximal Ratio Combining (MRC) when running single-band mode
• 802.11ac Wave 2 *
Quick and Easy Scalability
Need Wi-Fi across your chain of smallshops and restaurants? ExtremeWirelessWiNG 5 makes scaling and managing afleet of APs fast and effortless. WiNG 5lets you build a controller-less solution ofup to 25 access points for autonomoussites, while premise-based anddistributed branch solutions can easilyscale up to thousands of branches and25,000 APs. All while providing you witha WiNG Assist which guides you throughcommon configuration tasks.
Use mobile marketing to engageyour customers in novel ways. TheAP 7622’s integrated Bluetooth®technology supports Apple iBeacon™to communicate with a loyalty appon a customer’s mobile device. UsingGoogle Eddystone™, you can sendadvertisements directly to shoppers’mobile devices even without a loyaltyapp pre-installed
• Layer 2 and Layer 3
• Layer 3 routing, 802.1q, DynDNS, DHCP server/ client, BOOTP client,PPPoE, and LLDP
• Stateful Firewall, IP filtering, NAT, 802.1x, 802.11i, WPA2, WIDs/WIPs,IPSec, RADIUS svr
• WMM, WMM-UAPSD, 802.1p, COS, Diffserv. Role-based QoS andpacket marking
• Mode 2.4GHz
• Maximum conducted Tx power: 19dBm
• Mode 5GHz
• Maximum conducted Tx power: 17dBm
• Transmit power increments
• 1dBm• Operating Channels and Frequencies
• 2.4 GHz band: channel 1-13; 2412 to 2472 MHz
• 5.2 GHz band: channel 36-165; 5180 to 5850 MHz
• 2.4GHz Bluetooth: channel 0-78
• Channel availability depends on local regulatory restrictions
• Wireless Medium
• DSSS, OFDM, MIMO
• Network Standards
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11d, and 802.11i
• WPA2, WMM, WMM-UAPSD, L2TPv3, Client VPN, MESH, CaptivePortal server, BT2.0, BLE
• 802.11b/g: 1,2,5.5,11,6,9,12,18,24,36,48, and 54 Mbps
• 802.11a: 6,9,12,18,24,36,48, and 54 Mbps