• Enterprise WLAN
• Retail WLAN for inventory, staff, guest access network
• K-12 classroom, higher education
• Hospitality conference rooms
• Transportation and Logistics warehouses
• Manufacturing plants
• Integrated Application Visibility and Control
• Integrated Sensor
• Flexible mounting options
• Full performance with 802.3af
• Entended Temperature Range: -20°C - 60°C
• Cellular Coexistence Filter (ACF)
• WiNG 5 distributed intelligence
• Integrated DPI engine
• NSiGHT™ Analytics
• AirDefense™ Security Sensor
• BLE push notification
• ExtremeCloud™ Cloud-Managed Networking Platform (future)
Every year more devices, services and applications go mobile. With Extreme Networks, you can demand more from your wireless network;
• Real-time network optimization for high density
• Application detection, analysis and control at the edge
• Service differentiation for inventory control, staff and guest access
• Digitize the shopper experience with guest access, social analytics, application QoS and Location aware services
ExtremeWireless WiNG AP 7632
With the new AP 7632 Wave 2 802.11ac access point, your network will get 802.11ac performance with overlay services to propel your enterprise. Fully compatible with every wireless device from legacy 802.11abgn devices up to the newest 802.11AC MU-MIMO smartphones.
The AP 7632 is packed with a comprehensive feature set based on the market proven WiNG 5 technology that delivers a self-optimizing, selfcorrecting Wi-Fi network to support devices from a student’s tablet to a warehouse inventory control device. With the integrated Deep Packet Inspection engine, the AP 7632 provides on-board application visibility and control right on the AP itself. No matter how many users are on your WLAN or what applications they are using, they can count on dependable blazing desktop-style speed. Integrated sensor firmware extends the Extreme
Networks AirDefense™ security suite across the network.
Available in two form factors to meet high aesthetics use case and flexible high temperature use cases. The AP 7632i (internal antenna) features a durable low profile polycarbonate enclosure and four distinct mounting options. The AP 7632e (external antenna) features an all metal enclosure and internal circuity to extend the operating temperature from -20°C to 60°C; ideal for maximum range and performance in demanding industrial applications.
The AP 7632i/e is cloud-ready out of the box and supports future secure connectivity to ExtremeCloud™, a single pane of glass for cloud managing both the wired and wireless components of your network. Zero touch provisioning that significantly reduces deployment time. Select models enabled for use with ExtremeCloud in a future release.